FTDI is pleased to announce the release of service pack 1 for the version 2.0.0 of the Vinculum II (VNC2) development toolchain. It provides improvements to the USBHost, USBSlave and VOS kernel while fixing bugs with USBHostHID and FAT file system. It must be installed after the V2.0.0 toolchain.
The V2.0.0 toolchain provides improved performance and reliability over previous versions and includes the following new features over previous versions:
- New code editor component in the VinIDE development environment.
- Improvements to the debugging interface, including better flash programming and debugging performance.
- The information provided in the watch windows has been improved to show addresses of variables as well as values stored.
- A build tool called VinBuild.exe which will compile VNC2 project files.
- Incremental improvements and bug fixes to the other toolchain components and firmware libraries.
Download Vinculum II Toolchain V2.0.0
Download Vinculum II Toolchain V2.0.0-SP1
Other Vinculum-II Toolchain Downloads