The FT800 provides a powerful feature set in a small package to create dynamic HMI interfaces.
The device supports line by line graphics rendering to 1/16 of a pixel on displays with resolution up to 512 x 512 with 262K colours.
The chip includes a touch controller for sensing touch feedback from a TFT display with a resistive touch panel as well as a sound synthesizer and audio playback with a PWM output to drive a speaker.
- Single chip for Display, Audio and Touch control
- Up to 512 x 512 pixel resolution
- 262K colours (6 Red, 6 Green, 6 Blue)
- 2-bit colour dither
- Programmable HSYNC/VSYNC timing
- Backlight control
- Resistive touch sense
- Object oriented programming approach
- Embedded widgets to assist with creating complex images
- Mono audio output
- 64 in-built polyphonic tones
- Decode for mono 8-bit linear PCM, 4-bit ADPCM and μ-Law coding format at sampling frequencies from 8kHz to 48kHz
- SPI/I2C interface to host MCU
- 1.8V to 3.3V IO levels to host MCU
- 3V3 levels on RGB pins
- Extended operating temperature range : -40°C to 85°C
- Available in QFN-48 package (RoHS compliant)